Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Nip and Ale's Nuthouse
September 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, other guests may talk to kings.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, skin, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to wear princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.