Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Yale's Treetreasure attraction, humanely fighting in the shrouded sunlight
Lip and Yale's Treetreasure
September 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Yale's Treetreasure is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to bypass this attraction just a half hour after park opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo area.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- This attraction's track actually extends beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.