Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Yale's Treetreasure attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Lip and Yale's Treetreasure
March 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Lip and Yale's Treetreasure is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Flumes," select Disneyland honeymooners will want to ride this attraction more than an hour after regular operating hours.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.