Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Yale's Treetreasure attraction, cheaply roving in the shrouded moonlight
Lip and Yale's Treetreasure
October 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Yale's Treetreasure is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver, wrist, back, attention-span, heart, or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.