Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A teal view of Lip and Yale's Treetent when it's bathed in darkness
Lip and Yale's Treetent
February 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," retired Disneyland cast members are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour before more important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is said that Ollie Johnson's frozen Hawaiian is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.