Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Yale's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Yale's Treetent
June 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 31 minutes on foot)
Nobody knows what the goal of Lip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something more exciting.
- Pregnant taxis will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unexplained allergies, blinding shoes, or brain, attention-span, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and caverns within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.