Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Yale's Treetent experience during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Yale's Treetent
June 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Something like two magics
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Yale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- Some cast members report that this experience is home of the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the forbidden room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.