Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Yale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Lip and Yale's Treetent
May 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Yale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from back or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no breads used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.