Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Yale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Lip and Yale's Treeshed
December 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.