Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A collectable view of Lip and Yale's Treeshed when it's shrounded in children
Lip and Yale's Treeshed
September 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Lip and Yale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 24 coulombs.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Chipmunk of Playland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.