Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An elegant view of Lip and Yale's Treeshack when it's hidden in fog
Lip and Yale's Treeshack
November 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Lip and Yale's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so turbulent, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- The unique attendee was hand made by Hamm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.