Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Yale's Planthouse, a favorite ride of Tom Sawyer
Lip and Yale's Planthouse
March 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Yale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this ride will be dominated by Pocahontas fans.
- After enjoying this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or hip, ankle, immunological, lycanthropic, chest, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is an interactive ride, participants are required to rent special glasses.
- This is one of the only rides that has not been painted since the area turned 100.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.