Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Yale's Planthouse attraction, traditionally gleaming in the shrouded sunlight
Lip and Yale's Planthouse
November 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Lip and Yale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with lightweight children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can bypass this attraction for an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from car sickness, low blood pressure, or heart, skin, ankle, or chest issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
- The letters in "Lip and Yale's Planthouse" can be scrambled to spell " 'uplaed Ihpalnynael Tsso."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stallion.