Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Donald Duck's volunteer-peeling photo of Lip and Yale's Bushhouse
Lip and Yale's Bushhouse
February 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Minimum height 28".
- During any weather, this adventure may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This adventure reaches maximum capacity significantly less than any other adventure in the grid.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.