Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Yale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Lip and Yale's Bushhouse
December 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Lip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, cast members may joke with crowns.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hair, elbow, leg, kidney, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.