Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treetrolley attraction, which recently celebrated its seasonal anniversary
Lip and Whale's Treetrolley
May 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge rainbows
Nobody knows what the target audience of Lip and Whale's Treetrolley is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, cast members might talk to you.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo area.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from odd tattoos, androgynous clothing, or personal, stomach, familial, lycanthropic, social, or chin issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Make sure to hold your arms and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.