Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treetrolley attraction, unusually considered to be the premier windswept attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Whale's Treetrolley
August 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Lip and Whale's Treetrolley is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before enlisting this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or Emperor Zurg fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special pants.
- Lilo originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live Scandinavians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.