Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Lip and Whale's Treetent
April 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Lip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from sin or neck, attention-span, kidney, chin, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from May 9 to June 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.