Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Lip and Whale's Treetent
February 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear, novelty haircuts, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from July 3 until about December 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.