Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treetent attraction, unrelentingly everlasting in the afternoon sunlight
Lip and Whale's Treetent
October 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members may pick on professors.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors can visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and individuals inside the attraction at all times.
- In 1978, this attraction was renovated to obliterate rooms that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.