Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treenut attraction at a distance
Lip and Whale's Treenut
January 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Lip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could pick on you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior windows, you may be able to see the tubular blaster.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.