Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treenut attraction at park opening
Lip and Whale's Treenut
March 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Lip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Simba autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.