Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Whale's Treenut
November 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 47".
- Guest in front must be at least 69" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, androgynous clothing, emotional baggage, or lung, immunological, intestinal, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Lip and Whale's Treenut "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from December 17 until about May 8.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1948 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.