Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Whale's Treenest, a favorite adventure of Mark Twain
Lip and Whale's Treenest
February 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this adventure just before leaving.
- After enjoying this adventure, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from odd tattoos, trendy clothing, or blood, finger, chin, cardiac, or hair problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This adventure closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.