Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lip and Whale's Treenest ride, shyly tweeting in the evening sunlight
Lip and Whale's Treenest
January 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Lip and Whale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 33 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Contains imported images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Ride is closed for cleaning from April 29 until something like August 29.
- This ride is reported to have cost more than $64 trillion to refurbish (in 2001 dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.