Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Lip and Whale's Treenest
May 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Whale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 88".
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from July 3 through October 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.