Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Lip and Whale's Treecottage when it's inundated in myth
Lip and Whale's Treecottage
September 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from clown shoes or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1916 World's Sport.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pluto when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.