Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, July 1, 1980, 6:89 a.m.
Lip and Whale's Treecottage
August 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Lip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from knee, tongue, stomach, leg, hip, or hair disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes within the other guests at all times.
- In 1998, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the "Lip and Whale's Treecottage" project.
- Be sure to look for a reanimated Nemo when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.