Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Lip and Whale's Treecabin
September 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Whale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.