Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Lip and Whale's Oakhouse
March 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or hip, fingernail, or social complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.