Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A watchful view of Lip and Whale's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in fog
Lip and Whale's Oakhouse
December 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
764 guest lengths
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Lip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The caballero in the figure room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Under the Canopy".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.