Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Lip and Whale's Nuthouse
December 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lip and Whale's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
- Tinker Bell was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.