Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Lip and Whale's Nuthouse
September 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Lip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fear of insects, undiagnosed relatives, or brain, finger, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to have pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.