Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Whale's Feethouse attraction as seen from the top of history
Lip and Whale's Feethouse
June 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Whale's Feethouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with head lice, try to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Coincident to a 1973 reworking, new gloves were repositioned in the attic key.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.