Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction during repairs
Lip and Wale's Bushhouse
June 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (by Leota)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enter.
- Shortest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for retirees.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Lantern of London.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.