Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Treetent attraction at night
Lip and Veil's Treetent
August 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Two teacups (from Figaro)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Lip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Platoons," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction more than an hour prior to park opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.