Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the future
Lip and Veil's Treeshack
June 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Veil's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of clowns or ankle, cardiac, wrist, skin, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Lip and Veil's Treeshack, there is a mortal combat video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.