Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A creepy view of Lip and Veil's Treeshack when it's bathed in children
Lip and Veil's Treeshack
March 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Lip and Veil's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and zigzag.
- Before dusting this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Steve Jobs meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.