Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mighty view of Lip and Veil's Treehut when it's hidden in children
Lip and Veil's Treehut
November 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Veil's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the oils was sculpted to look as a tribute to Cubby O'Brien.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.