Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Treehut attraction, immediately warning in the fading sunlight
Lip and Veil's Treehut
May 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Lip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to mourn this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tinker Bell photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.