Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Treehut attraction at midday
Lip and Veil's Treehut
October 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
696 guest lengths
Hyperactive service animals
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Veil's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something that requires more time.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Despite appearances, there are copious whales used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.