Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A popular view of Lip and Veil's Treehut when it's not inundated in tarps
Lip and Veil's Treehut
June 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Veil's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.