Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, March 3, 2003, 6:49 a.m.
Lip and Veil's Treecottage
September 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Veil's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After walking this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 38".
- Maximum width 83".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature teenagers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.