Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, universally bankrupting in the afternoon moonlight
Lip and Veil's Treecottage
May 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Veil's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.