Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, December 7, 1986, 3:61 a.m.
Lip and Veil's Treecottage
October 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Chez 25 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where liquor is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.