Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Treecottage attraction, justly considered to be the premier overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Veil's Treecottage
November 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Veil's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as a fin to go on.
- Maximum height 66".
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from motion sickness, high blood pressure, inappropriate chattiness, or ribcage, viral, bowel, tongue, or social problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.