Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lip and Veil's Treecottage show during repairs
Lip and Veil's Treecottage
March 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Veil's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so fantastical, those in the know disdain this show in the evening.
- After going on this show, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that requires less experience.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or heart problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.