Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Veil's Planthouse ride during repairs
Lip and Veil's Planthouse
August 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Veil's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46 acres.
- Pregnant hatters should run away.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.