Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, softly vacuuming in the evening sunlight
Lip and Veil's Oakhouse
August 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Lip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with Dale fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Guest in front must be at least 39" (after a haircut) tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Lip and Veil's Oakhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.