Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Lip and Veil's Oakhouse
September 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something that doesn't involve persons.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 63".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.