Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Lip and Veil's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Jasmine
Lip and Veil's Oakhouse
February 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Rafiki photo location.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Lip and Veil's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1898 World's Piano.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.