Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Lip and Veil's Oakhouse
August 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from elbow, nasal, or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The letters in "Lip and Veil's Oakhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Us Haskivole Nld'ap Ioe."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.