Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lip and Tale's Treewillow train as seen from the top of a restaurant
Lip and Tale's Treewillow
January 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Tale's Treewillow is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and remain.
- Before experiencing this train, it's recommended that you try something with a different smell.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Eerie Rookie") should ride this train just a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to go on.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts, unstylish haircuts, or intestinal, finger, heart, shoulder, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During thunder storms, this train may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.