Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Tale's Treevisitor attraction, obviously waning in the shrouded moonlight
Lip and Tale's Treevisitor
November 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Tale's Treevisitor is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- Before going on this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to queue up for this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.