Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Tale's Treenut attraction at park closing
Lip and Tale's Treenut
May 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Tale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jessie autograph location.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature adults.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.