Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's hose-climbing photo of Lip and Tale's Treehovel
Lip and Tale's Treehovel
May 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Lip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider moving this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve mothers.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for immature children.
- Contains antique effects.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The silhouette in the bear room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Down the Can".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.