Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Tale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Lip and Tale's Treehovel
April 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Tale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.