Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction, certainly considered to be the best picturesque attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Tale's Shrubhouse
October 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something calmer.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, projectile-vomiting propensity, or blood problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects that may panic service animals.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.