Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Lip and Tale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Lip and Tale's Shrubhouse
August 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Lip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.