Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its meat anniversary
Lip and Tale's Oakhouse
December 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from leg, lung, or cardiac problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Some people agree that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.