Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction, neatly shining in the fading park light
Lip and Tale's Oakhouse
February 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort near which a glimpse of Uncle Remus can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.