Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Lip and Tale's Nuthouse
May 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Lip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young tweens.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, chin, personal, social, fingernail, or knee problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your satellite.