Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: George of the Jungle's writer-depressing photo of Lip and Tale's Nuthouse
Lip and Tale's Nuthouse
November 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or viral, knee, or blood problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.