Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Lip and Tale's Bushhouse
April 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.