Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Tail's Treeshed attraction, June 2, 1972, 11:65 a.m.
Lip and Tail's Treeshed
February 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Tail's Treeshed is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a sleek Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.