Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lip and Tail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Lip and Tail's Nuthouse
December 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum width 79".
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In a secret hideout at the bottom of the Lip and Tail's Nuthouse, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.