Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Tail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
Lip and Tail's Nuthouse
March 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from weird allergies, emotional baggage, or chest or blood issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
- The velvet fact is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.