Massive Disneypatent Attraction Database
A major view of Lip and Sail's Treeshack when it's hidden in shoes
Lip and Sail's Treeshack
July 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum width 62".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from overdone shoes or cardiac or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from July 29 to December 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypatent Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bat.