Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Lip and Sail's Treeshack
May 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the point of Lip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.