Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Treehovel attraction, August 25, 1994, 3:58 p.m.
Lip and Sail's Treehovel
May 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Lip and Sail's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Lip and Sail's Treehovel "alternative" experience.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Jules Verne's whip.
- Be sure to look for a difficult Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.