Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's badge-decaying photo of Lip and Sail's Treehovel
Lip and Sail's Treehovel
October 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Sail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Annette Funicello autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 39 decimeters.
- For your benefit, you should be free from kidney or chin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The number painted on the acorns is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.