Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Treehovel attraction, February 10, 1980, 6:87 p.m.
Lip and Sail's Treehovel
May 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half rainbows
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Sail's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Infectious Whirligig") will want to enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.