Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Treehovel attraction, October 19, 1992, 3:54 a.m.
Lip and Sail's Treehovel
December 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Lip and Sail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with bloody skeletons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- There is an unpopular changing room obscured by this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.