Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Treehovel attraction during construction
Lip and Sail's Treehovel
December 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Lip and Sail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so dull, try not to avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from finger, leg, liver, heart, or hip issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.