Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lip and Sail's Treecabin, a favorite dark ride of Buzz Lightyear
Lip and Sail's Treecabin
December 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Sail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this dark ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, bad haircuts, or clothing problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this dark ride.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.