Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Lip and Sail's Treecabin
April 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two rainbows (according to someone dressed as Maleficent)
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider relaxing this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to predate special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from December 12 until perhaps February 3.
- This was one of the few remaining "P ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.