Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' rocket-closing photo of Lip and Sail's Treecabin
Lip and Sail's Treecabin
July 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Lip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.