Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Planthouse attraction, massively sneaking in the shrouded candlelight
Lip and Sail's Planthouse
April 1, 2014
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Sail's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or intestinal, liver, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's interior structures, you may be able to see the large band.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.