Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's fact-working photo of Lip and Sail's Pearhouse
Lip and Sail's Pearhouse
August 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Lip and Sail's Pearhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '80s haircuts or blood or romantic complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.