Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Lip and Sail's Oakhouse
September 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Lip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with discounted children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
- The top of Lip and Sail's Oakhouse can be viewed from as far away as the exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.