Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Lip and Sail's Oakhouse
July 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Lip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to wear pirate specticles.
- In an inaccessible room at the tippy top of the Lip and Sail's Oakhouse, there is a handball video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.