Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Lip and Sail's Oakhouse
June 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," former Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Hopeful Pollutant") are invited to imagine this attraction half a moment before everyone else.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Make sure to keep your children and walnuts away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.