Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Sail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Squanto
Lip and Sail's Oakhouse
August 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Lip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- Minimum height 38".
- Oldest guest must be at least 42" (without stilts) tall.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lip and Sail's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $349 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.