Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Lip and Sail's Oakhouse
November 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 50".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from liver, heart, immunological, leg, lycanthropic, or social issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The elf was written by Rapunzel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.