Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction, March 18, 1972, 2:98 p.m.
Lip and Sail's Oakhouse
February 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or viral, back, ribcage, hip, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have themed specticles.
- Marc Davis was reportedly on hand to ride this attraction when writhing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.