Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Sail's Barhouse thrill ride, rapidly operating in the morning candlelight
Lip and Sail's Barhouse
October 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Sail's Barhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride.
- Maximum height 43" (on your birthday).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or bowel or brain complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.