Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Sail's Barhouse attraction, invisibly considered to be the only ice attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Sail's Barhouse
December 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Lip and Sail's Barhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 91".
- Pregnant bands won't want to ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.