Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A brutal view of Lip and Sail's Barhouse when it's not shrounded in riders
Lip and Sail's Barhouse
February 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Sail's Barhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this ride.
- After enjoying this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Napoleon photo garden.
- Ride may be too frightening for children.
- Disney characters appear in this ride.
- Strollers will never make it past this ride's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.