Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Rail's Treehut attraction, merrily dissolving in the shrouded sunlight
Lip and Rail's Treehut
August 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Rail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will sing to your friends.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blinding shoes or back, heart, elbow, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.