Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Rail's Treehole adventure as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Lip and Rail's Treehole
August 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Rail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and twirl.
- After riding this adventure, you'll want to try something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Giant Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to repeatedly ride this adventure for a half hour before more important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 63".
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, the uninsured are required to rent special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.