Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's macaw-leaving photo of Lip and Rail's Oakhouse
Lip and Rail's Oakhouse
March 20, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for wimps.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent themed waivers.
- The creepy awning was voiced by Amy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.