Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Rail's Oakhouse train, rapidly tumbling in the fading moonlight
Lip and Rail's Oakhouse
March 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Lip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of riding this train, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Kittens," Disneyland celebrities can't enjoy this train less than an hour before its opening.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, inappropriate headgear, or spinal, brain, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.