Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Lip and Rail's Nuthouse
May 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Lip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1983 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your log.