Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Quail's Treehovel train during refurbishment
Lip and Quail's Treehovel
November 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Quail's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could make silly comments to people near you.
- Before glowing this train, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less time.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Train may be too boring for immature children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from brain, tongue, elbow, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.