Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Quail's Oakhouse
March 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Lilo was on hand to see this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ear.