Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Quail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Pegleg Pete
Lip and Quail's Oakhouse
February 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction before a snack.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should run to this attraction more than a quarter hour before its closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from April 10 through July 4.
- This was one of the only "Y ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Daisy Duck when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.