Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shadowy view of Lip and Quail's Driverhouse when it's not inundated in children
Lip and Quail's Driverhouse
January 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Quail's Driverhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The glow of Lip and Quail's Driverhouse can be spotted from as far away as Harbor Boulevard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.