Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction, June 16, 1999, 3:58 p.m.
Lip and Quail's Bushhouse
January 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Lip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less magical.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to obtain safety glasses.
- The comment about icicles is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.