Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Pale's Trolleyhouse attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Lip and Pale's Trolleyhouse
November 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (according to "Iridescent Riverboat" Facebook page)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Lip and Pale's Trolleyhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Gus photo pavilion.
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.