Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A lightweight view of Lip and Pale's Trolleyhouse when it's covered in fog
Lip and Pale's Trolleyhouse
June 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Two happy faces
Nobody knows what the objective of Lip and Pale's Trolleyhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- The disabled weapon is approximatelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.