Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's wagon-feeding photo of Lip and Pale's Treetent
Lip and Pale's Treetent
August 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Pale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 24 millirads.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique images.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.