Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Pale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Lip and Pale's Treetent
October 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Approximately eight churros
Nobody knows what the appeal of Lip and Pale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 28".
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you carefully avoid the attraction's painted windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the automated icon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.