Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Pale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its professional anniversary
Lip and Pale's Treetent
July 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Pale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of climbing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 49" (without stretching).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, excessive cluelessness, or brain or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.